Tuesday, January 5, 2010

Vampire Counts 3000 Point Army List

I realized the other day that I'd never actually put up my planned army list for my Vampire Counts. Its 3000 points, which is a bit of a stretch for my first army, but I'm not much of a player of Warhammer, I'm much more interested in the modelling and the painting aspect of the hobby, so I simply wanted to make a list of all the models I really liked. I also realize that it ends up being quite pointless to sit down and write up this army list, but I really wanted to give myself some structure as I was worried I might just lose interest as I have before with other armies.

LORDS AND HEROES
  1. Vampire Lord (General)
  • Carstein Ring
  • Flayed Hauberk
  • Red Fury
  • Infinite Hatred 380 pts.
2. Vampire Lord
  • Extra magic level
  • Hellsteed
  • Master of the Dark Arts
  • Forbidden Lore
  • Lord of the Dead
  • Wristbands of Black Gold
  • Flayed Hauberk
  • Sceptre de Noirot 465 pts.
3. Vampire (Travels with Blood Knights)
  • Blood Drinker
  • Dread Knight
  • Infinite Hatred 190 pts.
4. Necromancer
  • Corpse Cart
  • Invocation of Nehek
  • Unholy Lodestone
  • Book of Arkhan 190 pts.
CORE UNITS

  1. 20 Zombies, Musician, Standard Bearer 92 pts.
  2. 20 Zombies 80 pts.
  3. 20 Skeletons, Champion, Musician, Standard Bearer, Spears, Standard of Hellish Vigour 225 pts.
  4. 20 Skeletons, Champion, Musician, Standard Bearer, Spears, Standard of Hellish Vigiour 225 pts.
SPECIAL UNITS

  1. 19 Grave Guard, Musician, Standard Bearer, Standard of the Barrows 291 pts.
  2. 8 Black Knights, Hell Knight, Musician, Standard Bearer, Standard of Hellish Vigour 257 pts.
RARE UNITS

  1. Black Coach 200 pts.
  2. 5 Blood Knights, Kastellan, Musician, Standard Bearer, Flag of Blood Keep 400 pts.

No comments:

Post a Comment