Saturday, September 11, 2010

So I've finally finished my entire Vampire Counts Army, buildings, basing and all. I haven't updated the blog since I finished my characters either so I thought I'd post some pictures of them as well. In the mean time I've started painting models from the new Island of Blood set to determine whether I want to collect Skaven or High Elves as my next army.

Tuesday, August 17, 2010

So I've finished my Black Knights and my Blood Knights and now all thats left are my Vampire Characters. I don't have pictures of the completed Black Knights or the first Blood Knight, but I do have pictures of the other 4!

Thursday, August 5, 2010

I finished off my Skeletons already, though the entire regiment isn't together at the moment so I shall be posting pictures of the completed unit in a couple of days. I've finished priming every single one of my models for my Vampire Counts army so it should only be a couple more weeks before I completely finish it. These are pictures of my first Black Knight.

Wednesday, July 28, 2010

Once again its been months since I last updated my blog, so I've done tons of painting. I've finished exactly 50 models in that time, and I now own all of the models I need to complete my Vampire Counts army. My goal is the end of August.

Wednesday, June 23, 2010

So it has been a very long time since I last posted and since then I've completed a lot. I finished taking apart that Tau Battlesuit and even finished converting and painting it. I've also finished my regiment of 19 Grave Guard that I'll be putting my Army General in. I started gluing my second Zombie Regiment and purchased a regiment of Blood Knights the other day. All I have available to put up right now are the pictures of the Battlesuit and pictures that compare the size of a Blood Knight with an Empire General.


Monday, May 3, 2010

So this week I tried to unglue my Tau Crisis Battlesuit that was given to me as a present a while ago, I struggled at first trying nail polish remover and rubbing alcohol, both very silly ideas that just ended up partially ruining the paint job. So I did some searching on the internet to try and find a solution with no solid results I decided to go on an adventure to a hardware store. And I found a nice little product that contained xylenes, a chemical I already knew acted as a glue solvent. So just to be sure I thought I'd test it out in a plastic cup on an already painted Crypt Ghoul to see what the result was.

So this is a top down view of the plastic cup after the disaster. Apparently I had missed on the label that this product can damage most plastics.

This is actually the bottom of the cup, at the point where I had filled the cup up to with the chemical eventually began to melt away. That rod I used to move around the model and see if that would help, when I moved it along the bottom of the cup it collected a big white glob of plastic.

This is my Crypt Ghoul not much else needs to be said.

I just thought this looked cool.

Wednesday, April 28, 2010

Yay I finished my chaos space marine, with my pathetic attempt at free hand painting the symbol of slaanesh.

Sunday, April 25, 2010

So in the past week or so I've finished my black coach, painted a design on my first skeleton regiment's banner, and also started painting a chaos space marine lord.

Sunday, April 18, 2010

Also since its been so long since I've been posting I've also started and nearly finished my black coach!

I finished my skeletons finally. I haven't decided what to paint on the skelton's standard but before I do I should probably work on my freehand.

Tuesday, March 30, 2010

Garrus is finally done!! At first I really hated how the painting was starting to look but in the end I think it came together just great.

Thursday, March 25, 2010

FINALLY FINALLY DONE!!! I just finished Garrus, I have one or two more things to finish up before i prime it then paint it but all in all I'm pretty much done it. Still unsure about whether or not to put his visor in or not might do it later.