Saturday, January 2, 2010

Corpse Cart Part 1







These are the first pictures that I took of my corpse cart, I stupidly glued the whole thing together instead of painting it in pieces. This model came as part of the Vampire Counts Battalion, and so far the only thing that I've painted so far has been my first Zombie Regiment. My skeletons haven't even been glued yet, and I'm not sure what happened to my ghouls though I don't even want them as I loathe the models. Also I've got another zombie regiment, 2 black knights, 20 grave guard, and a black coach on the waiting list.

I need to bring my models between houses, which is why the lanterns are so horribly bent unfortunately. As you can probably tell I'm not an amazing painter by any stretch of the imagination.

No comments:

Post a Comment